Finger Multiplication 2017 (For 4 - 8 Years Old)
|Time||9.30am - 12.30pm|
|Location||535 Kallang Bahru, GB Point|
*Class is now full, thank you for your support!
Do you want your child to remember the Multiplication Time Tables easily?
Give your child a head start in Multiplication in this workshop. Children will learn their Multiplication Tables by drawings and using their fingers! That's right, drawings and fingers! We provide an alternative to remembering the Time Tables rather than forcing the kids to memorize them.
Kids will learn about:
- Time Tables 1 to 9
- Draw & Multiply (1 to 5)
- Finger Multiplication (6 to 9)
- Single Digit Multiplication (eg. 2 x 3, 4 x 6, 7 x 8..)
For age 4 - 6 years old. 2 sessions x 3 hours each.
Group size capped at: Min. 5 pax, Max. 10 pax
- Submission of this registration form is not proof of acceptance. Registration will be confirmed in writing. NO telephone booking will be accepted.
- Please note that registrations close 1 week before activity day. As the activity is subject to minimum number of participants, members will be informed 7 days before activity day if the activity is confirmed.
- All payments are to be made prior to the event. Payment made is non-refundable unless in the event of the activities being cancelled by Automobile Association of Singapore.
- Request of refund for no-show cases shall be determined on case-to-case basis.
- The Management reserves full rights to cancel or change details of event without prior notice.
- The Management will not be liable for any mishap or injury, or any loss or damage by any participant during or as a result of the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to prevent any participant from continuing with the event as they deem fit. The reasons may consist of, but are not limited to the misconduct of the participant, or that he/she behaves in a manner that could potentially cause delay or disruptions to the event or itinerary, or danger or harm to the other participants. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
- Please note that seat will only be reserved upon payment received