- The AA Drivestyle Membership is open to all holders of a valid driving license and matriculation card.
- Applicants must be below the age of 28 years old.
- Members have no voting rights at association meetings.
- Members are entitled to full benefits of an AA Membership but are limited to only TWO (2) Roadside Assistance Services per year. A service fee of $53.50 will be charged for each subsequent service rendered.
- Drivestyle Member is eligible to convert to Ordinary Membership upon expiry of Driverstyle Membership, expiry of the matriculation card or upon reaching the age of 28, whichever comes first. Waiver of entrance fee is applicable for Drivestyle member if it is converted before expiry date or within three months of expiry date.
- Drivestyle Members enjoy waiver of entrance fee for conversion to Ordinary Membership within three (3) months of expiry of Drivestyle Membership.
- Should existing Members decide to sign up for the AA Drivestyle Membership, their existing Membership will be terminated and there shall be no refund of membership fees for the remaining tenure. The membership type will then be converted to AA Drivestyle Membership commencing from the date on which the application is processed.
- AA reserves the right to replace the promotional gift(s) with items of similar value at any point in time without prior notice.
- Prevailing terms and conditions of an AA Membership apply. AA reserves the right to reject any applications that are deemed inappropriate without providing any official reason whatsoever.
No entrance fee or any proportionate part of a Member’s subscription shall be refunded, for any reason, upon termination of Membership
The AA Membership is personal and non-transferable. The Member must be present at the breakdown location when our recovery crew arrives to provide service.
Change of Address
It is important for a Member to notify the Association whenever there is a change of mailing addresses so that regular communication between the Association and Member can be maintained.
Please give your name, Membership number, contact number, and mailing and email addresses when communicating with the Association for ease of reference. To update your Membership details, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NRIC / Passport / FIN number printed on your Membership Card is your AA Membership number. Always carry your Membership Card with you for easy identification.
Applicants are required to submit their photograph within seven (7) days of their application, failing which, services will be suspended.
In the event that you do not have your AA Membership Card with you when calling for Roadside Assistance Services, you are required to present your NRIC, Passport or Employment Pass for verification purposes.
Roadside Assistance Services
RAS are provided to AA Members (except Social Members) island wide, 24 hours a day and governed by the AA service policy and terms and conditions. AA reserves the right to amend the Service Policy or terms and conditions.
Roadside Assistance Services are only rendered for cars that cannot be driven due to mechanical or electrical failures. Services provided cover the following:
- Standard towing, where standard towing refers to the use of the tow-truck's recovery fork to lift the front two wheels of the passenger car off the ground.
- Changing of flat tyres (replacement with the Member's spare tyre)
- Petrol top-up
- Battery replacement
- Roadside assistance essentially the provision of restart service to Members
- Members, or their appointed representative, are required to accompany the tow truck. This is to facilitate ease of locating the workshop as well as to prevent misunderstandings arising from damage to the car and missing items, etc.
- In the event that the car cannot be restarted under roadside conditions, towing will be provided and the car will be towed to a workshop of the Member's choice. Depending on the Membership category, fees may be waived for a fixed number of RAS usages per membership year.
- For breakdowns on expressways, including on slip roads, free straight tows will be provided for safety reasons irrespective of the cause of breakdown.
- AA Members are only entitled to waiver of RAS fees in respect of Singapore-registered, petrol-driven and privately-registered passenger cars with valid road tax. Taxis, motorcycles, light goods (G-plate) and rented vehicles are not entitled to waiver of RAS fees.
- AA is under no obligation to replace or provide any part(s) to the broken-down vehicle.
- In the event that repair parts are used to restart the car, any cost incurred will be borne by the Member.
- Where battery replacement and petrol-up is required, Member shall bear the cost for battery and petrol.
- Members are required to bear any car park fees in the course of attending to their cars, ie. car park fees, ERP charges, entry fees (eg: entry to Sentosa) etc.
- Despite the waiver of RAS fees, towing services may nonetheless be chargeable under certain circumstances. Please refer to the section, 'Towing Charges Payable by Members' for further details.
^AA reserves the right to amend the service policy and /or Terms and Conditions without notice.
Proof of Membership Status
- Members are required to be present at the breakdown location in order for service to be rendered.
- Members must produce their personal AA Membership card to the recovery crew upon arrival.
- Newly enrolled Members, who have yet to receive their permanent Membership Cards, should produce their NRIC / passport / driving licence for verification purposes.
Towing Charges Payable By Members
Towing is chargeable in all cases, except for standard towing within a Member's RAS fee waiver entitlement. An attendance fee of $53.50 will apply (the attendance fee excludes add-on fee for towing, which is dependent on the resource required and complexity involved).
Towing charges are not waived, despite the number of prior usage of RAS, under the following circumstances:
- Add-on fees of $64.20 are chargeable for non-standard tow which involves use of tow dolly or flatbed (Standard tow refers to the use of the tow-truck's recovery fork to lift the two front wheels of the passenger car off the ground).The decision of whether standard or non-standard towing should be applied to the vehicle under the circumstances shall be in the full discretion of AA's call agent, recovery crew, mechanics and or staff.
- Additional fees (from $160.50 onwards) are chargeable for following car-makes.
Aston Martin Lamborghini Pagani Bentley Lotus Porsche Daimler Maserati Rolls Royce Ferrari Maybach Hummer McLaren
- All cases of accident vehicles, e.g. vehicles which have mounted curbs, knocked into poles, caught fire and vehicles with damaged windscreen / windows.
- If based on the call agent's opinion (based on breakdown symptoms reported) that the vehicle can be resolved by an AA mechanic but the Member insists on a straight tow ( to a workshop).
- Towing of laid-up vehicles.
- Towing from breakdown location to a destination other than a workshop, including residences.
- Straight tows without mechanics' verification.
- Towing of vehicles to scrap yard.
- Second towing (i.e the Member changes his mind on towing destination after arriving at first destination).
- Vehicles without valid road tax.
- Vintage cars without valid day coupon.
- Non Singapore-registered car.
Fees Chargeable for On-the-Spot Enrolment for New and Renewal Members
In the event that the AA Membership has expired, and the Member wishes for RAS to be rendered, an express fee of S$32.10 is chargeable on top of the prevailing Membership renewal fees.
If the Membership had expired for a period of three (3) months or more, the Member is required to rejoin as a new Member, and pay the prevailing entrance fee.
Charges for On-The-Spot Enrolment
|Membership Category||Term||Entrance Fee||Express Fee||Total Fee (With GST)|
|Ordinary (New)||1 Year||Yes||Yes||$138|
|Ordinary (Renewal) |
(Expire less than 3 months)
*Entrance Fee at $32.10; Express Fee at $32.10. All fees are inclusive of GST.
*Members whose Membership has expired for more than 3 months are required to sign up as new applicants.
Obligations of Member
It shall be the obligation of the Member to ensure that:
- The recovery crew is allowed to perform their duties without any hindrance
- The breakdown vehicle is not causing traffic obstruction and the crew is not subject to potential risks in the course of duty
- There is no violation of any traffic rules or regulations